Monday, January 31, 2005

I deserve exclusive trip

This weekend I was planning my trip to Japan. Actually I don't really "need" to go there, but just because I never been there.And it was surprised me how quick I could get there, only three hours. On Friday I found tickets to Kyoto only cost 8000. So i decided immediately I want to go there. And I want to go there on my own. Yes, I need to prove myself again that I can do it alone.

I bought some guide books on Sat. After seeing many beautiful pictures in the books, it reinforced me the desire to visit Kyoto. I want to see some temples, fantastic landscape and people. Well, I would definitely shop of course. I like to feel being local as well: taking bus, buying geocery in a local stand, having dinner in a small restaurant and being a queue in front of a theatre.

"You are so strange. I've never seen a young person who likes to see temples. Would you go to be a nun or something?" my colleague said

Hm...

Maybe I really could. But...can I bear a bald head?

Categories: Travel


back to English main page

No comments: