Wednesday, January 26, 2005

hm...hamsters

I didn't sleep well last night. I dreamed about my hamster, which was died months ago. He seemed to be suffering. I saw him lay down painfully. Actually it's quite strange between me and my hamster. In the beginning I got two of them.

I bought the first one in the pet shop because I was just breaking up with my ex and wanted some distraction. Well, I guess I needed some love from them as well. He got a very light grey fur and three distinguished black vertical lines. He was vicious and less trusting. It was getting better after half year when the second one came into my life. The other one is lighter grey than the first one. He is more gentle than the first one. I guess it's because he spent quite few months with his mom, and rose by a very caring owner.

We had two years for happy together. They didn't have names because I thought I could be very upset if they died. Well, the fact is, I was still very upset.
The first one died in the sleep when I was at work. It was totally cold body when I found him died. I knew it would come soon because it was quite old. I checked out the food and water. They were all very sufficient.

The second one died when I was in travelling. I asked one of my colleague to take care of it. Just the day I went back, my colleague said the hamster is dying. We used several ways to keep him alive, but didn't work. Maybe we shouldn't save him, he seemed very painful in the end of his life. It was very frustrating that God insists to take him whatever action we took.

Honestly, it couldn't have too much deep bound between such small animals. However, when these little things was sleeping on your lap or eating grain devotedly on your hands, it couldn't be told how excited it would be.

Hope you are well in the paradise, my two little boys.
Categories: Refections


back to English main page

No comments: