Monday, January 10, 2005

Just return to reality

At the moment I really thought the airplane would crash. And we would all died. And my family would get the insurance.Everyone I knew thought how brave I was. But the reality is:

I returned to Taiwan safely, with my serious and sticky cold. With landing, all of the pressure came into my ears and made them blocked. Well, at least, when I go to the doctor, ears,throat and nose are in the same department, I only get one stamp on my health card.

How does it feel that one ear is totally blocked? Just like pulling out one of the speakers and only listening to the other one. Just feel your left brain covers with an iron wok. The worst thing is you can't hear what people talking behind your back, in this case, the left back. All you can feel is a half of dark side and a half of bright. You hear reality in the right side, whispering of the other other. Now I can slightly understand deafs' pain.

For the first post, maybe there should be a good reason why I am here. But I really don’t feel like telling this at this moment. Maybe someday in the future.

Categories: Travel



back to English main page

No comments: