Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Please help identify this boy






"This boy is about 2 years old. Found and taken from Khao Lak Resor Area, the southern part of Thailand. His parents are missing. His nationality cannot be identified. Please take a look at the attached pictures of this victim (a 2 years old boy) from Tsunami. If you do not know him, please forward his pictures to your friends or organization in your country for further publication. I thank you all for extending kindness to this boy. With kind regards, Tess Ruktapurana Thai Airways International PCL Rosanna asora_97@hotmail.com"

This is a searching letter from my colleague.

First of all, I don't know if this is a real searching help. I don't know the boy in the photos, nor the Thai Airways. If anyone found it's not true or the boy has been identified, please tell me to delete it. I don't want to cause any problem or disturb this boy's relatives.

Normally, I always doubt anything I heard from emails, especially a forward one. But I think it's one of the few things I could do. So...


Categories: Refections
back to English main page

No comments: