Wednesday, November 02, 2005

No any politics

Politics made Taiwanese far more crazy than how they thought. I wonder how serious the situation will be next president election.
This morning, when going to work, I heard something on the bus. There was an old woman lecturing about everyone should vote for a certain candidate against others. Moreover, she yelled on the bus that God would punish all Taiwanese people if we vote for a wrong guy. Then she started to say some ridiculous prophetic words of the opposite candidates. Some people turn their heads to check her, but no one responsed.

Maybe they think it was very common having crazy people on the bus, didn't need to be bother. I wonder what would happen to her if she talked like that in South. Well, I have to say, in my very rough observation, Northern people are more civilized, even I came from south.Maybe it's because southern people are more naive? hm...I am worried if I should continue this topic...



Categories: Reflections
Tags:

back to English main page

No comments: