Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Relocation plan

Yesterday the company guard told me that the only surivial dog in my company disappeared. She seemed to take holiday just like us. We wish her to find a better boss.

I started to search a new job. I haven't found one, but sent some companies my CV. I think administration job is suitable for me. Well, I also like to do a translation job as well. Changing a new job is really annoying. What more annoying is the relocation and adaption after that. You need to change all your personal information and title, knowing new people, adapting new location. The whole thing would give me a big headache. But I need to change. I really need this. This company can't have any improvement I think. People are stuck because of all high ranks doesn't want to improve. I learn some, but not what I really want.

This month I hope I can deal with all my rest work here and finish them in the end of this month. Start packing and organize my stuff that I don't use often. Find my rental contract to check the moveing information. Hopefully I could get rid of some useless things and donate some still-new stuff to a charity. Maybe some stuff to put on a bid.

Well, if all those things done, I can really move my ass out of this place.
Categories: Reflections


back to English main page

No comments: