Saturday, February 05, 2005

New camera

I got my new camera today. It is Fuji F810. I immediately took some photos of my colleagues and the dog you saw below. It is quite decent camera. The photos are very good quality. I was quite content about the photos even I didn't adjust the best mgp. I can shot. The dog was adorable, wasn't it? It is the only survival after the poison event. Previously there were four dogs, one was the mother and three kids. One farmer who owns a field in the opposite of my company. He was annoyed that the dogs was destoryed his field. He put some food with poison for them while the company was having holiday break. My colleagues found the dogs were gone and be found in the bush. They were upset and angry, but nothing they could do. We didn't have evidence but we all knew it was him. He was constantly shouting with us that the dogs had bad behaviours.And now , only one dog left because it got a break leg and couldn't get to eat on time, so he didn't be poisoned.

Categories: Refections

back to English main page

No comments: