Sunday, February 06, 2005

The new year's preparation

Only left two days, the new year will arrive. Today was the first day of holiday. It was busy on the street. Everyone prepared food and decoration for new year and worship to GodWhen I was driving on the road to the shopping mall, I saw two women were chatting with their worship stuff on hand. A couple said goodbye to each other for the holiday because their hometown were from different place. They needed to go back for celebration. People set firework and hand over red envolops. These few year the atmosphere of new year is less intense than before. Just like Christmas, it seemed like the holiday presents decided when the holiday begins. When we see some new year commercials on TV, we know the holiday is apporaching. Friends and relatives visit are about showing more and more luxury presents. Well, I have to say it's a "trend" all over the world.

Tomorrow I'll go back to my hometown for holiday. Hm...I am only afraid that my relatives would be too much concerned with my relationship with men. You know people, always wants singles become married. Then I can have kids, have family and become a really woman. Well, I don't think I am "imcomplete" without men. I know how to take care of myself. And that's enough. If I meet a man, I want to live with him and marry him, it would be only one reason and the main reason-I am happy to do this. I am willing to do this, not because I am getting old and I need company. Well, so far that's the biggest problem I am afraid of going home. However, there is another reason driving me home, which is I can see my old friends. I am really looking forward to seeing them. I can't wait to tell them what have I been doing.

OK...I will take some photos about the new year. Hope there are some decent enough to put on the website.

Categories: Refections

back to English main page

No comments: