Monday, June 16, 2008

Review-TGUS Vol.1-God of Harmony



T.G.U.S 티져스 Vol. 1 - God of Harmony

01 Intro
02 I Believe In
03 가슴이 시키는 대로
04 One Last Kiss
05 Feel So Good
06 너의 뒤에서
07 Tonight
08 말해
09 무지개
10 Player
11 눈을감아
12 말하지 못한…
13 Outro


I just heard this entire album. "I believe in" is good, but they push a little too high pitch on this song. It feels like they were torturing their voices. And I really don't understand the outro. Even I am a Chinese, I can't get the point. Isn't SM group trying too hard to get in Chinese market? I don't think it's proper to put it in the first album.

There are many elements in this album, very alternative. I do like some songs in this album. For example- "Tonight", very smooth and completed. The group is kind of Boyz to men style. The overall vocal is really strong and cooperative. I couldn't hear anyone was weaker than others, which is good. It creates harmony.

It's good enough for a first album. I am looking forward to hear the second one.

No comments: