Sunday, May 18, 2008

college union party

I went to a college union today. My college friends seemed like they didn't change at all. I was surprised. Well, they look thinner physically, but the style they have, the way they talk, the smile they wear are just the same as the time we were together at college. Meeting them made me think of the transformation I had. After graduating, I went to work. Then, I moved to Taipei, I started work again. I've been traveling, heartbroken, got back with no any money. I had my lowest in my life. Then I survive. Those memory just flew in when I was talking to them. It feels kind of weird, but it's like finding back the "me" that they knew at college. Strangely, I felt more completed of being myself after the union. Hm...wondering...



Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: