Monday, April 14, 2008

My camera evolution






First, there were the first camera I had on 1999. TOSHIBA PDR-T10.The most impressing function is changeable skin. I got six other colorful and beautiful skins when bought. I haven't seen other came out of this function so far. I really love the shape. It always looks adorable. 2.0 megapix, It was quite a hit back to 1999.




Then, my fish camera.
What attracts me is the retro style of the camera. Not only the shape of the camera, also the photo it took. Getting busy on the camera when shooting makes me feel professional, such as scrolling the wheel behind the camera after one shot, and manually turn on the flash light (which supports by batteries.) I love lomo photos. It's just blur, and exciting my imagination.


Then, my third camera....very bad memory...

Fujifilm F810


Everytime I used it, I just tried some of these buttons, some of those buttons, push this or click that, and the photos came out stunning. It madeA totally luxury...It was heavy, kind of slow, but the quality of photo is super. I think there were still some hidden functions that I would never known. me feel like really a pro.
Even a kid could make good photo with this one. Unfortunately, it was stolen. What a extremely shame......I cried all day for this. Not just this camera, and all the photos in it.


Now, my new shinny baby-Olympus FE-280 envoltion

Actually I really like black or blue with this one. Well, silver is not bad...just a little too common. Well, I don't always judge camera with appearance. Price, pixel, and brand decide this time. One comment so far is, the color comes out so real. And the control panel is handy for a girl, and it's so small. So far so good.


No comments: