Sunday, February 12, 2006

I am not you

Because you gave me life, so I should live like you.
Because you gave me something you called love, I should be so grateful.
I can't complain, I can't doubt.
Only thing I need to know is follow your rules.

Did you know I am a different human being with you?
Did you know I have a soul, feelings and thoughts?
Did you know being living is so different with happy living.

If you assume I should be grateful to accept all you gave me,
If you assume I should follow every single step that you have failed,
If you want me to be you, if you think I am another you
If you take the power to decide where I should go,
Please take my life away. Please take my life away.
I would rather die, but being you in my whole life.





Categories: Reflections

back to English main page

No comments: